http://www.tattoosbystacy.com

My blog is an exstention of my personal website, I do a lot of thinking...I'm known for being opinionated, so here is where I'll rant and rave, show off, toot my own horn, or just let my peeps know what's goin on in my life outside the studio.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

WOW June was busy!


Going through my schedule and photos from June...this was a Damn busy month.

No complaints, understand that...but my ass has been planted in my chair and puttin some color out. Yesterday I finished Larry's Hawk and Tiger sleeve:
This month was also the month of starting new projects, I started another Hawk sleeve on Jason, started color on Josh's Buddhism sleeve, worked on Lloyd's body suit, added color to Scott's Koi cover up, and more color on Peg's back. I also started on a new piece for Mandy, a goat demon hell devil, started the outline for Zakk's chest. So, like I said it's been a busy month.
To reward myself we're taking off to RoHo to stay with friends over the 4th of July weekend. I can't tell you how long it's been since we were away during a weekend...it's about time LOL My plan is to be plugged into my IPod and read a good book (yes I read) I've been wanting to start this book for weeks "The Runaways" by Cherie Curry, it's a light read but entertaining enough to keep me focused. Hopefully the rain will stay away...

No comments:

Post a Comment