http://www.tattoosbystacy.com

My blog is an exstention of my personal website, I do a lot of thinking...I'm known for being opinionated, so here is where I'll rant and rave, show off, toot my own horn, or just let my peeps know what's goin on in my life outside the studio.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Healed Piczzz


I had done this Michael Meyer's Halloween sleeve on Melanie last year but with her work schedule and visiting every Horror Convention on the East Coast we haven't been able to meet up and do healed pics.
Finally we did and here they are. This was a super fantastic bubble plastic piece to work on. It gave me a chance to really show off my own love of Horror and ofcourse Michael Meyer's Halloween.
I really love Horror films and have been itching to do the girl from the movie Orphan as well as Nightmare On Elm Street or Hellraiser. Of course any of the awesome characters from the 100's of Japanese Horror films. There are just too many to list but if you watch them like I do you know the ones I'm talking about.
Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment