http://www.tattoosbystacy.com

My blog is an exstention of my personal website, I do a lot of thinking...I'm known for being opinionated, so here is where I'll rant and rave, show off, toot my own horn, or just let my peeps know what's goin on in my life outside the studio.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meeting Of The Marked Accepting Appointments Now!

Just a quick heads up to all my clients, I will be working yet again at this years Meeting Of The Marked...here's the info, make your appointments quickly before you miss out!!!

We had a BLAST last year and this is a show you gotta experience!! If you've never been to a Tattoo Convention, go to this one...if you've been to a Tattoo Convention, go to this one...if you want to get tattooed by me at this convention...go to this one!!!

Dates: October 29th-31st
18th Annual Meeting Of The Marked
Location: Radisson Hotel Pittsburgh/Greentree
http://www.meetingofthemarked.com

To set up an appointment
Email me: tat2dgrl@gmail.com
or call the studio 717-337-3725

2 comments:

  1. Where the hell are all the 09 results and pictures? This dudes page is a year out of date. Rant over you may now continue on with your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting of the Marked Update!
    I am booking quickly, the only spots I have open are for Sunday, if you want an appointment contact me ASAP!
    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete