http://www.tattoosbystacy.com

My blog is an exstention of my personal website, I do a lot of thinking...I'm known for being opinionated, so here is where I'll rant and rave, show off, toot my own horn, or just let my peeps know what's goin on in my life outside the studio.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Wear Black On The Outside Cause Black Is How I Feel On The Inside


The title is from a song, wayyyy back in the 80's, some of you remember it, some of you would rather forget it, LOL Anyway...T-Shirts!!!!! Lovely, Yummy T-Shirts!!!! Hot off the press, arrived yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I've been getting bugged and bugged for a new T-Shirt design and well here it is. Get em while you can kids cause we're taking orders by email, Facebook and phone.
Been tattooing my lil fat knuckles to the bone, started a new leg sleeve last week, starting a new backpiece this week as well as a tribute to Time Burton sleeve. Drawing today, gotta catch up on my drawings. I've also got a painting a started over there in the corner stairing at me!!! I want two more arms please, anyone that knows how to make that happen I'll give you a free Body Suit!!! I also accpet cloning as an option.
Heading out to Jersey this weekend for a Haunted Dinner Theatre, better be good or ima gonna kick some Ghosts ASS!!! That's it for now folks, see ya on the flip side, PEACE LOVE AND MOTHER FUCKIN' TATTOOS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment